Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Report Period: 6/27/2017 07:00 to 6/28/2017 07:00
Vermont State Emergency Operations Center Status- MONITORING
Incidents and events:
- Barre – 2 gallons of transformer oil spilled. The Agency of Natural Resources was notified.
- Canaan – Small amount of grease spilled into a waterway. The Agency of Natural Resources was notified.
- The predicted fire danger for Vermont is Low.
- Grafton – The Vermont State Police Search and Rescue Team was deployed for a missing person. The missing person was located.
CURRENT FEDERAL DECLARATIONS:
- The following presidentially declared federal disasters remain open for Vermont: DR1951, DR1995, DR4001, DR4022, DR4066, DR4120, DR4140, DR4163, DR4178, DR4207 and DR4232.
- National Weather Service - Burlington
- National Weather Service - Albany (Bennington and Windham Counties)