Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program - Winooski
Time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM each day.
When: February 21-23, 2017 (must attend all three days)
Time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM each day
Where: Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission, 110 West Canal Street, Winooski
1. Complete the DEMHS Course Registration.
2. Complete the FEMA 119 Form with appropriate supervisor signature on page 2.
3. Complete the prerequisites as listed on page 1, and retain your Certificates of Completion.
4. Scan both DEMHS General Registration form, FEMA 119 form, and IS.120, IS.130 Certificates of
Completions to Homeland Security Training Coordinator at DPS.EMHSTraining@vermont.gov
5. All approved applicants will be notified via email.